We’re dedicated to helping you or someone you care about identify, adapt, and effectively deal with challenging and difficult circumstances.
Services include :
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Psychological Assessments for both children and adults
Psychological Treatments include:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Anger and Stress Management
- Telemedicine Services
Our substance abuse program provides treatment at three levels: outpatient, intensive outpatient, and long-term residential.
Child and family services for children and adolescents ages 0 to 18, parents and caregivers, and families.
- Medication Management
Children and adolescents have unique needs and we understand this. We offer specialized help and guidance for this distinctive age group.
The Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Program is designed to serve persons with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
- Skills Training
- Telephone/Electronic Communication
- Case Consultation Meetings
- Ancillary Treatments
Severe and persistent mental illness, or SPMI, is the term mental health professionals use to describe mental illnesses with complex symptoms that require ongoing treatment and management, most often varying types and dosages of medication and therapy.
- Psycho-education and medication adherence
- Family psycho-education
- Psychological and Neuropsychological testing
- Linking and coordinating to community based services
- Telemedicine services
A neuropsychological evaluation involves tests that are sensitive to problems in brain functioning. Testing examines how well the brain is working when you perform certain functions, such as remembering.
Neuropsychological services include:
Comprehensive Testing & Evaluation
Forensic psychology is the professional practice by psychologists are engaged as experts to provide professional psychological expertise to the judicial system.
Forensic psychology services include:
- Professional services to clinical/forensic and legal populations
- Psychological expertise to the judicial system